Squarespace template design: Kaplan’s Concord Law School was the first wholly online law school when it was launched in 1998. It is the first realistic, committed, and comprehensive effort to harness the power of technology and the Internet to benefit legal education. As a wholly online, robust, and interactive, part-time program, Concord meets the needs of a working, adult student population. We were brought into the project to build a website with multiple custom Squarespace template pages.
- An informational site helping prospective students discover the Concord Law school program.
- Brand: Follow Kaplan’s branding guidelines enough to hold their presence but also to break away enough to be original, polished and professional.
- An easy to update site for continual blog posting use.
- Sales: Drive webinar and newsletter signups to learn more about Concord’s offerings
- Support: Developing a social teacher-like setting to hear, learn and speak to an expert.
- Query forms
- Customized sectional blogs
- Webinar signups
- Newsletter signups
- Social linking
- Custom Squarespace CMS template
- SEO Optimized
“If you are responsible for communications for a school, business or organization, Awdience is your perfect partner. As the VP for communications for the nation’s first online law school, we used their services to build specialty websites, banners and print to target specific audiences. The trick was to bring flair and creativity to the work within established brand guidelines. Awdience is a great resource: they get to know – and care – about your objectives; are opinionated in a good way; provide old-fashioned, personal service.” Donna Skibbe, H. Watson Consulting